Friday, March 20, 2015

Cryin'

Things that make my tears fall lately:

- Reese's Rainbow kids who are aging out. 

- Blogs about moms being judged instead of supported in their extrodinary situations. 

- My last scheduled work out with Jane the Consistent. 

- The fact that 6,000 people will die today because they don't have access to clean water. 

- Brice surprising me by coming home early. 

- The fact that our new house doesn't have a coat closet. 

- Mic weeping over the movie "Haichi" (some stories shouldn't be made into kids' movies...)

- A land survey. 

- Being out of control over the "when."

- Watching some of our amazing Highland dancers fling. 

- Praying for dinner with my MOPS friends. 

- Phone conversations with my momma. 

- My kids' sadness.

- Facing the idea of being out of the country during this move as a reality.

- And twice during "How To Train Your Dragon 2"

... Just thinking about our actual moving day...

My nerves are a bit raw. Life is a bit full.  Trusting God to hold me even when I don't hold it together. The pain that leaving is causing is proof of the deep love God has blessed us with. These people... This place... Those kids movies. 

"I will not offer to my Lord that which has cost me nothing..." (2 Sam 24:24)





No comments:

Post a Comment